We are looking for you with an interest in solving technical problems in filtration. This position will report to our design office in Kerava, Finland so knowing Finnish is a clear advantage.
The following qualifications are important for the position;
• You must have a strong drive and a willingness to do a good job
• You are self-sufficient and a person who does not give up in the first place
• You can process steel (welding, steel processing in the form of bending, rolling, etc.) and you are interested in the mechanical construction of larger plants.
• You can create, read and understand drawings and technical documentation (including English language documentation)
• You like to be involved in the customer and the company’s business as a support to our sales engineers and project managers
• You understand the importance of involving installation personnel and service technicians in design.
• B driving license is a requirement
We would like you to have a university or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent in mechanical engineering. Experience from the process industry and filter systems in general weighs heavily.
Please send your application including your CV and personal letter to email@example.com