We are looking for you with an interest in solving technical problems in filtration.
The following qualifications are important for the position;
• You must have a strong drive and a willingness to do a good job
• You are self-sufficient and a person who does not give up in the first place
• You can process steel (welding, steel processing in the form of bending, rolling, etc.) and are interested in mechanics.
• You can read and understand drawings and technical documentation (also English language documentation)
• You like to be involved in the customer and the company’s business as a support to our sales engineers and project managers
• You understand the importance of planning larger contracts and being an active part of our installation teams.
• You have a good sense of documentation and reporting in writing to customers.
• B driving license is a requirement
We would like you to have experience of working as a service technician / installer and / or a suitable education – preferably some form of post-secondary education with a focus on maintenance. Experience / training certificates in heavy lifting and more are an advantage. However, how you as a person fit into the company is crucial for the position. Professional experience in the Nordic process industry is valued very highly by us. Experience from filter systems in general weighs heavily.
Do you recognize yourself and want to take on the challenge? We make individual assessments of applicants and if we find a driven person, the services can change based on the person’s characteristics! If you want to work in a winning team, bring your application to us! We are open to applications until we find the right people.
Please send your application including your CV and personal letter to email@example.com